|Birth name||Matthew David Morris|
|Also known as||MattyBRaps, MattyB, Matty, Matt|
|Born||January 6, 2003|
|Genres||Hip hop, rap, pop|
|Occupations||Rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, dancer|
Matthew David Morris (born January 6, 2003), known as MattyBRaps at YouTube, and professionally known as MattyB (or Matty B), is an American ten year old YouTube sensation, rapper, singer, and actor, famous for his remix videos of popular music.
MattyB has released covers (or remixes) of mainstream music since 2010, when he released his first cover "Eenie Meenie", which gain 500,000 views the week of its release. He has released covers and original songs by him since then with help of his cousin MarsRaps.
He has grown in fame and acknowledgement in 2013 due to collaborations with well-known artists like James Maslow in "Never Too Young" and Maddi Jane in "Love Somebody," and a wider and more professional promotion of himself with an official website (MattyBRaps.com), more original songs and live concerts held at New York City, Los Angeles and his hometown, Duluth.
Matthew David Morris was born on January 6, 2003, in the state of Georgia, to Tawny and Blake Morris. Raised as a Christian, he resides in Duluth, Georgia, and attends to the Wesleyan School, 
MattyB first became interested in hip hop music at the age of five. He said that he was drawn to the beats and right away wanted to take dance lessons. When his cousin Mars moved in with his family, he listened to Mars' music and rapped his lyrics to him. Mars also writes and produces MattyB's songs and videos.
In 2010, Matty, with seven year, pestered his cousin to help him write a rap and make a video. They did it and in it's first week on YouTube, MattyB's rap video "Eenie Meenie" had over 500,000 views and made into the front page of YouTube. Since then, he has uploaded several videos of covers.
Matty's first original song is a remix of "I Believe in You" with his cousin and rapper MarsRaps released on June 22, 2010. Matty's first song available for purchase was a cover of "Just the Way You Are" (originally by Bruno Mars), released on August 11, 2010 featuring Tyler Ward. He keeps releasing covers of songs he likes on YouTube, and rarely made it available for purchase at iTunes. He also has original songs by him like "Forever and Always", "Be Right There", "That Girl Is Mine," and "That's the Way," and the later made him debut in Billboard Social 50 Chart at 11th position with its music video, which doubled his fanbase in Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Between 2011 and 2012, MattyB performed on the TODAY Show, The Wendy Williams Show, Dr. Phil Show, Turner Field (Home of the Atlanta Braves), Six Flags Over Georgia for the GirlaPalooza, Centennial Olympic Park for the Buddy Walk, Perez Hilton's birthday party in LA and a Nascar Event at Atlanta Motor Speedway. MattyB is also pursuing acting and has featured in multiple commercials aired on Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and other channels as well as made a guest appearance with Dewayne "The Rock" Johnson on TV.
He continued his underground career on 2013 releasing original songs by him such as "Turn It Up," and "You Make My Heart Skip", and covered various hit songs such as "Boom Boom Pow," "I Would," and "Feel This Moment." MattyB also collaborated with musicians Alex G, Maddi Jane and James Maslow, and gain moderate success with the later in their single "Never Too Young." He rose in fame with his live concerts in major cities New York City and Los Angeles, and in his hometown Duluth, Georgia in the summer.
His manager Blake, is also his dad, married to Tawny Morris, mom of Matty. MattyB has three brothers, and one sister. His oldest brother is called Blake (February 15, 1996), his other brothers are called John Michael (November 26, 1998) and Joshua "Jeebs" (September 14, 2001), and his little sister Sarah Grace (January 30, 2006). Matty is MarsRaps cousin who is a rapper too, sometimes featured in his videos. MattyB is in a relationship with Kate Cadogan.
- Main article: Discography
- He is 4.5 feet tall (1.35 meters).
- His favorites sports are baseball, football, lacrosse and soccer.
- His favorite color is blue.
- He is a big fan of Michael Jackson.
- His fans are called "BBoys" and "BGirls".
- His family has a music recording studio right in their house.
- He's taking voice lessons from Lisa Rosemond, the same voice coach that taught Justin Bieber and Usher, at Jam Smith Studios.
- He would like to do a song with Justin Bieber or Bruno Mars.
- He is friends with Christian Beadles.
- His big cousin Mars produces his music and videos, who is also a rapper.
- His mom says he's still to young to tour or make a record.
- Wore braces from 2011-2012.
- He calls his iPod "iTouch"
- He has 1.700.981 subscribers, and a total of 659.091.860 views in his YouTube channel, as for today, September 26, 2013
- His father was his manager when he begun his career, then Perez Hilton between 2011-2013 and currently is managed by his mother, Tawny Morris.
- He was ranked number 19th on the Billboard 2013 edition of "21 Under 21," an annual ranking of music's most powerful minors.