This page contains the policies of MattyBRaps Wiki. Ignorance of site policy is not an excuse to break it; not only does a link appear in the welcome message, but the administrators of this site believe that commonsense is all that one requires to not perform the inappropriate and forbidden actions listed below.
The following is a list of actions that all users must not evade. Violation of site policy by performing any of these actions will prompt an admin to contact you and warn you of your actions. If a user continues to perform those actions after being warned, he or she will be banned for a period of time.
- Inserting false information.
- Making categories that weren't approved by an admin.
- Edits that only have the purpose to get awards are considered spam.
- Meaningless and extremely small editions (e.g. adding a comma, space, line break, etc.). (If such edits are required, users are encouraged to check the minor edit box before publishing their edits.)
As with above, the following actions may result in the offending user getting banned. These actions, however, warrant an immediate and longer ban.
- Spamming (advertising for one's business, website, etc.).
- Insulting other users.
- Harassing or threatening another user (especially regarding one's race, gender, nationality, religion, or sexual orientation).
- Adding categories that are not related to the article.
- Removing content based on suppositions, unreliable sources, or rumors. Also, removing a great deal of content from pages.
- Sexually explicit content.
These rules are necessary to protect everyone and to make sure this Wiki is a friendly environment.
If you have any questions or concerns about these policies feel free to leave a message on the talk page.